Eliminate Risk and Gain Rewards Using Technology: How Savvy Successfull Small Businesses Operate
In business, you need to be more than just organized to be profitable, you also need to be productive. Your business needs systems in place that you and others use on a daily basis to make every minute count and not miss out on opportunities to increase your earning potential.
Would you like to be more productive and organized at work?
Would you like to be able to quickly put your hands on information when it's needed?
What would you do if you had 20 extra minutes a day?
Imagine...More Accomplished...In Less Time...With Less Stress
• Understand the difference between the “visible” and “non-visible forms of clutter and why you need to work on both to increase your profitability
• Discover the four components of an organized office
• Explore the biggest time wasters at work and how you can eliminate them
• Explore various file naming conventions for digital files
• Learn the four things you can do with any piece of e-mail and a system for processing, follow-up and organization that will empty your inbox and never let an important deadline slip past
• Save hours each month by using three simple Outlook e-mail techniques you will wish you knew years ago (Outlook 2016 or 2013 will be used)
• Learn the PAPERS™ method and realize why you need more than one paper management system for your business and learn how to create a Daily Action Center™
• Receive a high-level overview of an online password management system and why you need to start using one
• Discover the difference between several computer and cloud-based task management systems and decide which one is right for you
• Start thinking about how you can prepare for a digital disaster – what backup systems do you have in place and what will you put in place?
Program Note: If some of these techniques do not apply, Laura may substitute another technique.
Audiences: Corporations, Conventions, Conferences, Associations and Small Businesses
Program Length: 90 minutes
Outlook Versions: This program can be taught using Microsoft Outlook 2016 or 2014
Investment: Please contact our office at the numbers below for an estimate or proposal.