Take Control of Your Home ... and Your Life – Virtually.
Organized. Comfortable. Beautiful.
Your living space can be all of those things — and stay that way — with solutions from the experts at Eliminate Chaos.
Does the clutter in your home make you anxious?
Are you tired of wasting time looking for things that aren't where they should be?
Do you want to make your space more efficient, but don't know where to begin?
With Eliminate Chaos as your partner, you won't worry about those questions again. You'll always be able to find what you need. And you just might get more enjoyment out of your work.
We can help - virtually.
Our specialists have unparalleled knowledge and proven techniques to help you take control of your stuff, your space and your life. We’re just a phone call and a computer away. Satisfied clients from coast to coast and other countries have accomplished projects by working with us virtually. If you can imagine it; we can work with you to organize it. It’s true, there aren’t many rooms in the home we’ve not organized virtually. Some of our virtual projects have even been featured in the Secrets of Getting Organized – a Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest publication. Take a peek the Home Office, Kitchen/Pantry and Media Room we organized – without ever stepping foot in the client’s home.
A partner who understands your vision.
The moment you call, our learning process begins. We start with questions about your lifestyle and vision for the space you want to transform, so we can find a perfect match for you among our highly trained specialists. Here’s what you get with Eliminate Chaos on your side:
Organization strategies tailored to your needs.
- There are no one-size-fits-all plans at Eliminate Chaos — we use a unique 10-step process to recommend efficient and attractive improvements based on your specific situation. We'll create a place where you can thrive, by doing the following:
- Differentiating items you use frequently from those you don't, so you can remove the things that take up space in your life without purpose.
- Using our deep knowledge of organizing products to provide options that fit your needs and budget.
- Acting as a project manager, if desired, to assist with all phases of purchases and installation.
You benefit from our experience without paying travel fees.
- We know it’s difficult to block out several days in a row to work on your projects when we travel to your home from Washington State. We don’t need to physically be in the room with you for you to experience the benefits of an organized home – you can accomplish this with our help and the use of technology. Perhaps you’ve read Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home and Life by Laura Leist, CPO and you relate to her methodology; but still need the personal touch to help you kick-start your projects. We can bring this experience to you, via technology, with one of our Specialists – or Laura – to help you get organized and have “More Time for Life®.”
You also benefit from:
- Working at your own pace
- The Eliminate Chaos 10-Step Process
- Your dedicated Specialist who is selected specifically for your project
- Shorter meetings with your Specialist than when working in person
- Decades of experience
- Specialists that are Certified Professional Organizers
- Our satisfaction guarantee
Tools for continued success.
What good is getting organized if you can't stay organized? All of our projects include comprehensive instruction on maintaining your redesigned spaces, so you can enjoy the benefits for years to come.
One call can change your life.
Are you ready to experience the joy of living in an organized home? It all starts with a free phone consultation. We'll work with you to create custom solutions that fit your goals and your budget, no matter what space you want to transform:
Each project is unique, and rates vary depending on the Specialist.
Organization is a journey, and our team will be with you every step of the way.