Protecting Your Digital Identity in 7 Steps
Personal data is now the currency of the Internet bought and sold by corporations and attackers. Major website hacking's seem ever more frequent and as a result everyone's information has been stolen or compromised. Now more than ever in our society it is critically important for people to make their personal data more difficult for attackers to obtain. When I use the term "attacker' I mean anyone trying to access your data whom you haven't given express permission to, whether it's a hacker, a corporation or even the government.
Program Description / Benefits
Gain a better understanding of your risk level through a security self-assessment.
Why you can't live without a password management system and the pro's and con's to the top systems availalble today.
Why you can't hide from socially engineered attacks and what to do to prevent them.
How to configure home network/router security properly to keep your network secure.
Topics We'll Cover
• Cyber security self-assessment.
• How to take control of your "digitial identity."
• Prevent widespread theft of your identity as a result of better password management.
• Install a password manager to put all of your passwords and digital assets in ONE place! This will be a life save should anyone ever need access to your accounts - if and/or when something happens to you.
• The latest e-mail scams that are emerging. You will learn how to spot them to avoid being a victim.
• Learn how to make it impossible for hackers to gain access to your e-mail even if they have the password.
• How to configure mobile device security properly.
• How to configure home network/router security properly to keep all of your devices safe.
• How to properly wipe data from a PC or smart device in some cases even if it is lost or stolen.
Audiences: Corporations, Conventions, Conferences, Associations and Small Businesses
Program Length: 90 - 120 minutes
Investment: Please contact our office at the numbers below for an estimate or proposal.
Microsoft® Outlook® Programs
Microsoft Outlook Productivity Hacks*
*A specific sub-set of the “Results” listed for the program: Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook
Increase Your Productivity Using Microsoft Outlook*
*All of the “Results” listed for the program: Microsoft Outlook Productivity Hacks